starbucks muffins

It took me almost a year to try something else from Starbucks after the unpleasant Cinnamon Roll experience, but then I tried that delicious Chocolate Loving Cake and I wanted to try more of the sweet things I had seen on display. And they had enough things to choose from - doughnuts, brownies, tarts, more cakes, muffins, cookies, Viennese specialties. Which to to choose, which to choose? So many that looked interesting... But I had to choose something as I couldn't try all at once. I finally chose...

... the muffins! Muffins are a relatively recent discovery for me - didn't even know such things existed until a couple of years ago. So now I'm trying to make up for all the years I didn't know about them. They had three types of interesting muffins on display and I got one of each. They were the Skinny Blueberry Muffin, the Apple Cinnamon Muffin and the Delicious Choco Muffin. I first tried the blueberry muffin and I wasn't impressed. Not bad, but it was boring. Later, I tried the other two. These ones were really nice. I really liked the flavour of the apple and cinnamon one and how the chocolate chocolate muffin didn't have solid chocolate chips in it. No, the chocolate inside was almost liquid - I like that!

Price:
» Skinny Blueberry Muffin/ Apple Cinnamon Muffin: 7.5 lei each; that's the equivalent of €1.76/ ₤1.52/ $2.41.
» Delicious Choco Muffin: 8.5 lei; that's the equivalent of €1.99/ ₤1.73/ $2.74.

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)