starbucks chocolate cake

As I've mentioned in the previous post, my first Starbucks experience, the Cinnamon Roll (oh, I feel so stupid right now - why didn't I google that before trying it? I certainly wouldn't have touched it knowing it had cheese) was a very unpleasant one. So unpleasant that I didn't feel like trying anything from there for almost a year. But one morning (well, it wasn't exactly morning, but I didn't wake up exactly early either) I went by and I saw...

... chocolate cake! (which I don't see on their website) It looked so good! It was also so expensive I knew I was going to be really disappointed if I didn't like it. Fortunately, there wasn't anything wrong with it. The cake part was still moist (I hate it when it gets dry), the chocolate cream was tasty and had a nice texture (I've tried a lot of cakes where the cream was disgustingly oily - this is one of the aspects I fear most when I try a cake).

Price: 13.9 lei per slice; that's the equivalent of €3.25/ ₤2.8/ $4.42;

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)