paul macaron au chocolat

I heard people talking about Paul bakery and I didn't pay much attention. I passed by a few times and I didn't care much. And then, one day I happened to notice something...

... Macaron au Chocolat! I have a soft spot for macarons and a lot of other things with almond paste. So I had to try that, even though it was horribly expensive for its size. It was a good idea to take it home and not to try to eat it there. Because, in spite of it's small size, I could only eat something between a quarter and a third of it. There wasn't anything wrong with the taste, which was simply delicious... the thing was very rich.

Price: 11.9 lei; that's the equivalent of €2.79/ ₤2.39/ $3.79;

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)