cinnabon mini chocobon roll

I kept hearing positive opinios regarding Cinnabon products, so I thought I'd give them a try, though I'm not usually crazy about this kind of sweets, which I see as some distant relatives of bread. You can guess I'm not crazy about bread either. The pigeons seem to love it, though and I love watching the pigeons and what better way to get close to the pigeons is there than to feed them? Which offers some consolation if I try some bread-related sweet thing and I don't like it - the pigeons will still enjoy it, right?

I was a bit lost when I got there. They had lists of products (which included a lot of beverages as well), both in printed form and on electronic displays, but there were no pictures with those list and the products they had on display had no labels so I had to ask for help. They had the Classic, the Pecanbon and the Chocobon rolls in various sizes. Seeing them in front of me... well, they didn't look as tempting as in other people's descriptions and that's why I only got one - better safe than sorry. My choice was...

... obviously, the Mini Chocobon Roll (I always pick the smallest version when I try something and I'm always attracted to chocolate things first), which is not on their website. I ended up having a theory of my own regarding why they took that one out after doing something I suggest you don't do if you are eating right now (yes, some people do eat in front of their TVs or computers and I'm one of them... it's actually just computers for me because I don't have a TV anymore, I threw it off the window... joking! the truth is I simply didn't take it with me when I moved... though I would have liked to be able to add that to the list of "rebelious acts" I've committed in my life... well, I hope I'll do it some day, that or chop a computer with an axe, buuuuuut for now I think I should just close this long, long paranthesis) or if you're planning on eating soon - I googled chocolate cinnabon. You should not do that. Damn! I can imagine people coming and ordering... damn! I'm torn about this product - there was one thing about it that I totally hated, that white frosting on top, I thought it was so disgusting that I ended up scratching it off with a teaspoon. I don't know what they put in it, but it's horrible. But aside from that, I actually liked the thing. I've eaten a cinnamon roll once before, not from them, but from Starbucks and that one was cold, dry and crumbly and it tasted bad, all of it, not just the white frosting - I didn't like it. This one didn't have such problems. Pity it had that white frosting... But I've seen they do some twists which only have the chocolate sauce (they don't have the white thing). I think I'd give those a try. They seem drier, though. Oh, well, maybe one day when I feel more adventurous...

Update: I just learned that white thing on top has cheese in it... I knew I hated cheese...

Price: 7.8 lei; that's the equivalent of €1.83/ ₤1.57/ $2.48;

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)