french bakery muffins

I had heard some French Bakery advertisements on the radio, but I had never tried anything from them. I did not even pay much attention to those spots, so I didn't even know where I could find their shops. Until one rainy day when I found one by accident - I went into a bookstore and, when I came back out, I saw it just across the street. I crossed the street and I went in, curious to see whether they had cakes. But, even though they had some very nice looking cakes, I walked out with...

... muffins! Just because I've had cakes when I was a little girl as well, while muffins are still something quite new for me. I got a Chocolate Chips Muffin and a Lemon Flavoured Muffin. Not as pretty as the Princess or the Starbucks muffins, but maybe they were going to be just as tasty? Unfortunately, I was not that lucky. They were both a little too dry for my liking and it took a few bites before I could detect any lemon influence in the second muffin.

Price: 2.9 lei each muffin; that's the equivalent of €0.67/ ₤0.59/ $0.93.

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)