gunz maitre truffout creme truffel

Gunz. I bought four of their products at the beginning of the month (1st of November) and for some strange reason, the name sounded familiar. But I couldn't recall trying anything else from them. After visiting their website, a lot of things are still unclear. Thogh a few are quite clear. I now remember which of their products I've tried in the past (more about that in another post). And I understand a few basic things about them - from Dornbirn, founded in 1986, owning the chocolate label Maitre Truffout and quite a few cake and biscuit labels. The packaging of the Gunz products that I've bought at the beginning of this month indicated that they were made in Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, Austria... Had I bought a fifth product, would it have been made somewhere else?

Maitre Truffout Creme Truffel. A box of milk chocolate pralines with creamy filling and white chocolate flakes. That certainly sounded interesting and I liked the image on the box which showed three truffles, chocolate cream and a white chocolate block (see the first picture below).

The image on the box looked very tempting and that's why I chose this to be the first Gunz product I would try. I opened the box and I picked one of the truffles. Unfortunately, many of the white chocolate flakes had already come off. Sniffing the truffle, I could detect some milky scents. Unfortunately, after taking a bite I realized that it was not what I had hoped it would be. I didn't like the texture of the truffle. It was oily at room temperature. Well, some truffles do get a lot better if kept in the refigerator for a while before being consumed. It is true that in the case of other products not even that helps. These ones got a little better after a night in the refrigerator, but that didn't make them great, just... harmless. The dominant taste is a milky one. The white chocolate flakes were what I liked best about these truffles. Even though I wasn't delighted by these ones, I'll certainly try the Maitre Truffout Orange Truffel box if I can find it.

Ingredients: milk chocolate(sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavouring: vanillin), sugar, vegetable fat, hazelnuts, skimmed milk powder, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavouring: vanillin), lactose, cocoa powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavouring: vanillin; milk chocolate: cocoa 30% minimum, milk 15% minimum; white chocolate: milk 28% minimum; contains milk protein, soya, hazelnuts.

Storage: in a cool and dry place.

Nutritional info per 100g of product: 574kcal, protein 4.2g, fat 36.1g, carbohydrate 55.9g.

Price: 9.59 lei (200g box); that's the equivalent of €2.24/ ₤1.88/ $2.92.

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)