brioche doree brownie and black forest

About three weeks ago, I learned that a Brioche Doree shop was going to open. They seemed to promise some interesting products, so a week later, I went back there to take something home for a test. I was a bit unlucky because I could only get there in the evening and they only still had a few products. On the other hand, that made it really easy for me to choose what I wanted to take home. I chose...

... the Brownie and the Foret Noire.

Unfortunately, I was going to be disappointed. They didn't smell bad, they didn't taste bad. But their outer sides were dry. Especially in the case of the Foret Noire. That was very unpleasant. I know I bought them in the evening. Had I bought them in the morning, would that have made a difference? I don't know. I'm willing to give the Brioche Doree products another try. Not very soon, I'm afraid. Christmas is coming and I think it would be better to focus on seasonal products.

Price:
» Brownie: 7 lei; that's the equivalent of €1.63/ £1.39/ $2.25;
» Foret Noire: 9 lei; that's the equivalent of €2.1/ ₤1.79/ $2.89.

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)