nature bio 40% cocoa milk chocolate

Nature Bio Chocolat Lait Superieur 40% de Cacao. First of all, I'm not even sure about the name, I just put exactly what was written on the wrapper. I don't even know who makes it, I just know it is a certified bio product and that it is distributed through Cora hypermarkets (that's where I bought it from) and Match supermarkets.

There was also a similar bio dark chocolate bar, but that evening I thought a 40% cocoa milk chocolate would be more interesting.

I really liked the wrapper - simple and it clearly stating what the chocolate inside was. The actual chocolate looked perfect, just like on the wrapper. Sniffing it, I could detect cocoa and milk scents.

I split the bar into blocks and then I split the first block into eight pieces. Leaving the first of those eight pieces melt on the tongue, the initial taste was nothing but a generic sweet taste. And then suddenly I could taste the cocoa and the milk. The taste stayed sweet, but it was pleasant. I couldn't detect any vanilla taste (vanilla was listed among the ingredients). I would have liked something like the vanilla taste in Lindt Excellence 70%. And I would have also liked the cocoa influence to be stronger.

However, it was still a bar that I enjoyed and that made me want to give the dark version a try. I think it won't be more than a month before I add that one to the scrapbook as well.

Ingredients: sugar, whole milk powder 24.8%, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract; may contain traces of nuts, gluten and soya.

Storage: keep in a dry and cool place; ideal temperature 18°C-20°C.

Nutritional info per 100g of product: energy 579kcal, protein 8g, fat 39g, carbohydrates 49g.

Price: 6.29 lei (100g bar); that's the equivalent of €1.46/ ₤1.28/ $2.02.

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)