everyday selection moka-rhum

I'm a big fan of rum and chocolate combinations so, whenever I see a new rum chocolate, I have to try it. That's how I got to try the Everyday Selection Moka-Rhum - a milk chocolate with rum cream filling. I had never heard of Everyday Selection before and I still don't know much about them. All I've been able to find is that they are a brand of Colruyt Group.

They also had Praline and Banana versions. But I don't like bananas and I'm not a hazelnut fan either, so I didn't find those ones interesting.

I didn't like the wrapper much. I thought it made it look cheap (and it wasn't, I actually paid for it more than I normally pay for a Milka bar). Inside, the 47g bar was divided into 5 blocks (around 9.5g each). I could smell the rum, but something about it just felt wrong. Tasting it... I thought the chocolate was dry and the rum cream simply tasted bad.

Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, glucose syrup, water, lactose, whey powder, low-fat milk powder, vegetable oils: palm & shea, concentrated butter, flavours, humectants: E420 & E1103, emulsifier: E322 (contains soya), preservative: E200; cocoa: min. 30%; may contain traces of gluten, eggs and nuts.

Storage: keep in a dry and cool place.

Nutritional info per 100g of product: energy 462kcal, protein 4.8g, fat 20.4g, carbohydrates 64.7g.

Price: 2.17 lei (47g bar); that's the equivalent of €0.5/ ₤0.45/ $0.7.

One more thing I noticed was that the information on the wrapper was organized in the same way as on the Davinia wrappers. Which made me wonder... could Davinia be also a Colruyt Group brand? A little research and... yes, Davinia belongs to Colruyt Group (sources: 1, 2).

Formular comentarii

formular

cauta

scriu despre

with chocolate (38) chocolate (30) milk chocolate (27) dark chocolate (22) cocoa (13) ice-cream (13) Romania (12) Germany (11) cherry (11) alcohol (10) fruit (10) orange (10) caramel (9) hazelnut (9) vanilla (8) white chocolate (8) France (7) cake (7) muffin (7) chocolate chip (6) chocolate coating (6) cream (6) rum (6) spirit (6) Belgium (5) Halloren (5) Italy (5) coffee (5) filled chocolate (5) liqueur (5) wafer (5) Kaufland (4) Poland (4) almond (4) apple (4) marzipan (4) strawberry (4)